My fragrance collection is currently way too big but I am slowly making my way through it. I cant remember the last time I purchased a fragrance, which is clearly a good thing. This is a major improvement from my high-school/early college self. Back then I had an entire office organizer drawer unit dedicated just to perfume, let alone body sprays!
Here is what I own!
There’s a very common theme of Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret frangrances. In fact only one of these is not from that company (they are owned by the same overall company in case you didn’t know!)
Currently being used:
- Victoria’s Secret Night Jasmine Perfume: this is my current everyday perfume. I’m actually not a huge fan, but I do enjoy the scent enough. It tends to be a bit heavy for daytime use so I apply lightly and mix it with a Body Spray (see below)
- Victoria’s Secret Body Spray in “Love Spell”: the large bottle in the back left…there’s about 1/3 of the bottle remaining. Love this stuff! It smells like “Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine” this goes brilliantly over the perfume mentioned above.
- Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum perfume: my absolute #1 favorite perfume of all time. Sadly I lost my full size bottle, and this was a limited edition fragrance 😥 they still have “Forever Red” but it is not the same. This is a musky vanilla-y scent that is definitely more fall/winter appropriate, but I don’t care. It’s my favorite, and it’s in my purse at all times. It’s only 0.25oz so it’s easy to take around.
- Burberry Brit: I bought this perfume years ago, when I was sadly in the mindset of owning things but not really using them. The frangrances has changed a bit, but not in a bad way. I will use this all fall/winter as my daily perfume. The scent is both sweet and musky. Yum.
- Bath & Body Works Dreamy Vanilla Woods body mist. My all-time favorite body spray, yet again, a limited edition product! I have about 1/3 of the bottle and this will be my body spray during fall/winter this year. It’s my favorite!
- PINK Warm & Cozy: a slightly vanilla-y body mist that is wonderful and will replace the dreamy vanilla scent once it’s gone.
- PINK Fun and Fearless: this square bottle to the right is my travel body mist of choice. It’s fruity but in a fresh, tart way instead of being sweet. It’s good any time of year and since it’s small goes with me on any overnight trip or vacation.
- PINK Fresh & Clean: another travel fragrance that I love. The scent really is “fresh and clean” and stays in my car. If I ever feel icky but have to do something, this makes me feel relatively clean and pleasant.
- PINK Sweet & Flirty: my least favorite fragrance that I own, though not a bad fragrance! It’s a little bit too floral for my taste but would be quite nice in the spring. The scent is light enough that the floral-ness is not overwhelming. These three with similar packaging came in a 4-pack (I lost the other one. Ooops) and will eventually be used up.
So there is my not-so-minimal fragrance collection. Again, I’m just slowly working my way through these products. I do enjoy them all enough to use up entirely, and I’ll certainly be glad when they are used up! =)