While most of these are completely 100% gone, a few have one or two uses left, I was just getting impatient on writing =)
- Bath & Body Works Sugar Scrub in “Amber Blush”: This stuff smells lovely and has been used on my baby bump area in every shower. It feels very nice, but I probably won’t repurchase. I have two other bottles of the stuff (in different scents) to use up, and then I’ll change it up for something I can make on my own or find in my town.
- Equate Feminine Wash: This is the Walmart Generic for Summer’s Eve feminine wash. This was my first bottle of feminine wash ever. I definitely liked this stuff, and repurchased the Summer’s Eve version in a different scent. Not to get too TMI, but the main reason I use this is because I have to walk all day everyday outside in the heat, and things get a bit icky. If it weren’t for my job I would probably find this step unnecessary.
- Skintimate Shave Gel: I really liked this stuff! The only reason I had it is because this was in a gift set with razors. I usually use a creamy shower gel or hair conditioner as a shaving cream. I would repurchase, but not for a long time because I have many other products to use up for this function.
- Maybelline Baby Lips (Coral): This was a good lip balm, and one of very few that I’ve used up entirely. I probably wont repurchase because I really love trying new lip products, so by the time I’m out of one there is something new and exciting to try.
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara: I have gone back and forth between this and other mascaras forever. I purchased the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Waterproof mascara, but I’ll probably end up with another tube of this Loreal stuff in the future.
- Bath & Body Works Handibac in Vanilla Spice: It’s a small travel size hand sanitizer that I got on clearance for $0.15. Would repurchase at this price for sure! But they usually retail at $1.50.
- Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner: I love this stuff. I’d heard good things about Maybeline Line Stiletto, so that’s what I’m now using, and I dislike it. I will absolutely go back to the Loreal liner. The reason I purchased the Maybelline though is because this Loreal one can be tricky to find around me.
- Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter: I am a believer that stretch marks are genetic. I wish they weren’t though. I drink a LOT of water, eat relatively healthy, and use these stretch mark creams each night. I unfortunately am already getting stretch marks though. I have one full one left to use, but I’m also mixing in other types of creams and oils. It’s a part of motherhood so I’ll get over it, but of course it is something I want to minimize.
- Kirkland Facial Wipes: I think I use these so much I forget to mention them! I’ve used these since early high-school. They are the best, most affordable makeup removing/cleansing wipes. They come from Costco so you get a LOT, but they last forever. I have a drawer full of these that I’m currently working through. And I’ll repurchase these for as long as they make them.
I love using up products! 😀