The purse I use I received Christmas 2013, and have used every single day since. The bag is a Kate Spade Cedar Street Tenley. Here is a link to the same bag, just a different color and material: http://www.amazon.com/kate-spade-Cedar-Street-Tenley/dp/B00Q48BJX4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437155061&sr=8-3&keywords=kate+spade+cedar+street+tenley
I LOVE this bag. It is the perfect size and shape and fits everything I need, but nothing more. Here’s what is inside:
- Wallet: $4.50 from Forever 21 and its the perfect size. Inside that are basics: ID, cards, cash.
- Cell Phone
- Pen and Pencil
- Headphones in pouch
- Hand Sanitizer (Bath & Body Works)
- Tinted Lip Balm (Maybelline Baby Lips in “Cherry Me”)
- Lip Product (Clinique Chubby Stick Deluxe Sample in “Super Strawberry”)
- Mini Perfume (0.25oz Forever Red Vanilla Rum from Bath & Body Works)
- Mascara….this isn’t usually in here and I’m still puzzled why it is lol
That’s all folks! It fits beautifully and can easily close. I could shove more in here if I want but there isn’t anything else I need to carry. On occasion I will bring a portable phone charger, but that’s pretty rare.