So as this extremely slow minimalism journey continues, and now the mommyhood begins, I really wanted to ask myself: “What Makes Me Happy?” because it seems like I haven’t focused on that in a long time. A REALLY long time, and now I only have a limited time of selfish living left before my due date!
So…..here is a little list
- Writing! Sometimes it’s terrible but it’s such a release
- Yoga Classes
- Napping (this probably shouldn’t count)
- Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer
- Cuddling with my Significant other
- Hiking when it’s sunny
- Being outdoors in general when it’s sunny
- Cooking, especially experimenting with vegan foods
- Good Food and Good Beer (when not pregnant!)
What do I want to try?
- Putting a LOT of time into a blog
- Mastering more recipes
- Skydiving (obviously when not pregnant
- Ditching my phone for at least a day.
There’s probably a lot more, but I really need a nap. =)